Getting ready at our booth in Vegas. First look at the incredible new Sweat Tank with the Sweat logo embroidered up the right side and along the lower back side of the piece.
DISCOVER THE FASHION. CAPTURE THE ACTION.
The industry’s premier event for trading design, inspiration and innovation, MAGIC provides a front-row seat at fashion’s most exciting showcase. Featuring all the latest trends, most talked-about labels and tens of thousands of retailers from more than 80 countries around the world, MAGIC is the most comprehensive community of brands, buyers and fashion insiders at a single event—making it the must-attend forum for fashion media.
See Sweat™ at Magic on August 22 to 24. Stop by and say hello, we would love to meet you.
We created this special video that will be playing at our booth. We hope you enjoy it.
Wanna look even hotter in your Sweat, the best exercises that you can do for your butt are the ones that will take care of your entire lower body. Running and jogging can be good examples of this. These are also cardio exercises that would help you to improve the circulation of blood in your body. This will aid in losing weight and shaping up the entire body. Also this will concentrate on your lower body and shape your butt and your legs.
- Outdoor physical activity improves quality of life.
- Outdoor physical activity extends longevity, protects against the development of CHD, stroke, hypertension, obesity, non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, osteoporosis, colon cancer, and depression.
- Outdoor physical activity helps maintain full functioning and independence among the elderly.
- Relationships between physical activity and improved health include:
- A reduced oxygen demand at any given level of physical activity.
- A reduced tendency for blood to form clots where arteries have narrowed.
- An increased elasticity in the arteries.
- Changes in the brain and brain chemistry that may improve mood and cognitive functioning.
Just some of the reason to get out there and Sweat in the nature.