17.4.09

What they are saying about Sweat!


We receive allot of 'fan' mail and we thought we would share some of them with you. Keep it coming boys (and girls - oh yes, we do get mail from wives and girlfriends who love how their man looks in Sweat Under Gear)

Thomas

"Really love your underwear this is my third time ordering and is the most comfortable ones in my drawer thank you."

Michael

"After purchasing some of your recent line, including your awesome jocks, I am a true fan of your brand!"

Tom

 "I am going to PV Mexico and all I am going to wear is Sweat Under Gear."

William

 "I have been a long admirer of The Sweat Under Gear website and the reviews of the garments have been great."

Michael

 "Love My jocks!"

German

 "They are so nice and sexy!"

Joey         

  "Just wanna say those black jocktraps are a hit with the ladies - You're the best!"

Azim 

  "You have a very good product....the jockstrap is very comfortable and sensual."

Gustavo

 "Sweat Rules...everyone is amazed with your brand"

T.C.           

"Gotta tell ya I bought 4 pairs over Pride and they are very comfortable. Looking forward to the work out line."

E.F

"Recieved the package today I ordered from your web site and love 'em!"

Adrian

  "well....the undies are f*#cking great...very comfy."

Joey

     "Tried them on and my friend said "they make my butt look even more muscular and bubbley"

D.G.

     "Bought the Sweat Jock for me and my husband to play in and love it!"

James

   "I am impressed with the product."

German 

   "A friend of mine bought me a couple of briefs and one jockstrap and I love them. I want to keep updated when new stuff comes out."

S.S.

     "I love these briefs and want to buy more. I am throwing all my old briefs out."

Undiefan.com

  "I recieved a Sweat Trunk and I must say I am impressed. The mix of cotton and spandex is the perfect combination. Sweat has mastered the perfect combination on this trunk."


No comments: